Sale of shareholding in M+W Zander Holding AG
Altium acted as exclusive financial advisor to Jenoptik AG on the sale of its majority shareholding in M+W Zander Holding AG
- M+W Zander Holding AG delivers total facility solutions worldwide, covering all aspects of corporate buildings, high-tech production plants and industrial complexes, offering services ranging from consulting, design, and construction to operation and modernisation.
- In 2006, a workforce of c. 8,000 people at more than 40 locations worldwide generated total revenues of €2.15bn.
- Around €400m of group sales were generated in the facility management division, where further growth was expected after successful completion of the transaction.
- In May 2006 Altium announced that Springwater Capital acquired c. 73% in M+W Zander Holding from stock quoted Jenoptik AG for a reported transaction value (Entity Value) of €350m (100%).
- The remaining 27% of the shares are held by the founding family, which kept its shareholding in the group (re-invested in Newco).
- In its position as financial adviser to the majority shareholder and to the company, Altium advised Jenoptik AG through the sale process and structured the complicated transaction.
For further information on this transaction please contact Dr. Michael Hinderer or Dr. Georg Schultze
<< Click here for further Case Studies